Banana Blueberry Pancakes
So simple, so delicious. You feel you are being good but cook in butter and top it off maple syrup to make up for that!
2 bananas (not too ripe, in fact under is better than over ripe)
1 free range or organic egg
1/4 cup ground almonds or almond flour
1 heaped tbsp self raising gluten free flour (or standard SR flour)
- Put a frying pan over a high heat and add a knob of butter, or coconut oil if you are being slimworldish.
- Blitz everything except the blueberries in a blender.
- When the butter is foaming, pour in some of the batter. You can fit four pancakes in your average frying pan.
- Now place (or throw from a height, if you are like my daughter), individual blueberries on top of the batter.
- Cook until the pancake holds its shape enough to turn over.
- Cook on the other side for a minute or so and then serve with maple syrup or coulis or whatever you feel like this morning.