Chorizo, Kale and Butterbean
This is a speedy throw it together lunch or dinner and super tasty.
600g butterbeans or other white bean (if you use dried beans, they will have a lovely al dente bite to them.)
Chopped tomatoes or tomato sauce (optional)
- Slice the chorizo and place it in a cold frying pan. Turn the heat on and allow the oils from the chorizo to gently release.
- Now add some olive oil as necessary while you fry the kale with the chorizo.
- When the kale has cooked through, add the beans.
- Taste for seasoning. If you like, you can add some chopped tomatoes or tomato pasta sauce and let it simmer for 5 minutes before serving.
- If you do not add tomatoes, then drizzling garlic oil on top at the end is an idea. It really depends on the flavour your chorizo has produced.