In a nearby village is a cafe called Indulge in which that is exactly what you can do, and this recipe was inspired by one of theirs. If you are a dark chocolate person, then this is not for you. But if, like the friend who asked me to come up with this recipe, you are keener on sweeter milky/white chocolate, then you may like to try this. The gluten free flour produces a light crumbly texture to the surface while the inside is soft and squidgy.
100g gluten free flour
100g unsalted butter
150g milk chocolate
150g caster sugar
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for between 2 and 4 minutes. Careful not to burn it.
2. Set aside to cool a bit.
3. Mix the butter and sugar til light and fluffly.
4. Mix in the eggs, one at a time.
5. Mix in the chocolate.
6. Add the flour. Just mix in, don’t over mix so it is light in texture as there is no raising agent in this.
7. Put in a tin about 20×20 but could be a little bigger. I lined mine with baking paper to make life easier.